Herbal tea «Immunological» with Ashberries & Willowherbs
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Immunological»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 10g
- Great nettle herb (Urtica dioica) 10g
- Common yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) 15g
- Juniper berries(Juniperus communis) 10g
- Creeping thyme herb (Thymus serpyllum) 10g
- Red raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus) 15g
- Ashberries (Sorbus aucuparia) 10g
- Willowherbs herb (Epilobium angustifolium) 10g
- Peppermint herb (Mentha piperita) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It strengthens the immune system, harmonizes metabolism, increases resistance to adverse environmental factors, speeds up recovery from a cold.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 7 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013