Herbal tea «For detoxication» with Juniper berries & Field mint
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «For detoxication»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Common yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) 15g
- Field mint leaves (Mentha arvensis) 15g
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 10g
- Field horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) 5g
- Juniper berries(Juniperus communis) 5g
- Black elder flowers (Sambucus nigra) 10g
- Small-leaved Lime flowers (Tilia cordata) 5g
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) 10g
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 10g
- Yellow sweet clover herb (Melilotus officinalis) 15g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It has a strong anti-allergic effect. It normalizes the functioning of the kidneys and gastrointestinal tract, improves metabolism and waste removal.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013