Herbal tea «Healthy Joints» with Grey alder cones
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Healthy Joints»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Meadowsweet herb (Filipendula ulmaria) 15g
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 10g
- Lemon Balm Herb (Melissa officinalis) 10g
- Knotgrass herb (Polygonum aviculare) 15g
- Oat (Avena sativa) 10g
- Grey alder cones (Alnus incana) 10g
- Stinging nettle herb (Urtica dioica) 5g
- Coltsfoot leaves (Tussilago farfara) 5g
- Common St. John's Wort Herb (Hypéricum perforátum) 10g
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It eradicates inflammation, appeases the pain, relieves the morning stiffness and improves joints flexibility.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013