Herbal tea «Healthy Liver» with Corn silks & Pot marigold flowers
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Healthy Liver»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Silver birch leaves (Betula pendula) 10g
- Black elder flowers (Sambucus nigra) 5g
- European goldenrod herb (Solidago virgaurea) 10g
- Common St. John's Wort Herb (Hypéricum perforátum) 10g
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 15g
- Corn silks (Zea mays) 10g
- Field mint leaves (Mentha arvensis) 10g
- Pot marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis) 10g
- Juniper berries(Juniperus communis) 10g
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients, polyphenols, bioflavonoids. It helps to normalize liver functioning, has antispasmodic and mild choleretic effect.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013