Herbal tea «Healthy Vision» with blueberry
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Healthy Vision» with blueberry
Ingredients, 100 g:
- European blueberry fruit (Vaccinium myrtillus) 10g
- European blueberry leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus) 15g
- Blackcurrant leaf (Ribes nigrum) 10g
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 15g
- Cowslip herb (Primula veris) 10g
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla) 15g
- Cinnamon rose fruit (Rosa majalis) 15g
- Stinging nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) 10g
Directions: can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins, tanning agents, bioflavonoids, and rutin. The tea helps to improve vision and have general health-improving properties.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Caution: the tea use may be contraindicated in case of pregnancy, lactation, children below 7 years of age, and individual sensitivity to its ingredients.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013