Herbal tea «For memory improvement» with Great nettle herb & Ashberries
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «For memory improvement»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Knotgrass herb (Polygonum aviculare) 15 g
- Great nettle herb (Urtica dioica) 10 g
- Heather springs(Calluna vulgaris) 15 g
- Common Origanum herb (Origanum vulgare) 5 g
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) 15 g
- Creeping thyme herb (Thymus serpyllum) 5 g
- Ashberries (Sorbus aucuparia) 5 g
- Common yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) 10 g
- Field horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) 10 g
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 10 g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients, polyphenols, bioflavonoids. The tea improves metabolism, increases blood flow to the brain, improves memory and visual acuity.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Caution: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013