Herbal tea «Healthy prostate» with Common Hazel leaves & Willowherbs
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Healthy prostate»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Common Hazel leaves (Corylus avellana) 10g
- Willowherbs herb (Epilobium angustifolium) 10g
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 5g
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) 15g
- Broadleaf Plantain leaves (Plantago major) 10g
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 10g
- Pot marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis) 10g
- Field horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) 15g
- Silver birch leaves (Betula pendula) 15g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It has a specific effect on the prostate, reducing inflammation. Can be used as a preventive measure for healthy men.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients and children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013