Herbal tea «From headache» with Valerian & Chamomile
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «From headache»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 10 g
- Common Origanum herb (Origanum vulgare) 10 g
- Creeping thyme herb (Thymus serpyllum) 10 g
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) 15 g
- Peppermint herb (Mentha piperita) 10 g
- Heather springs (Calluna vulgaris) 15 g
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) 10 g
- Yellow sweet clover herb (Melilotus officinalis) 15 g
- Valerian root (Valerianae radix) 5 g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients, polyphenols, bioflavonoids. Due to its general health-improving properties, the tea helps to improve your immunity and defense mechanisms. The tea improves brain activity and has a slight antispasmodic action.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013