Herbal tea «Healthy Stomach» with pot marigold
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Healthy Stomach» with pot marigold
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Pot marigold flower (Calendula officinalis) 15g
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) 10g
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla) 20g
- St. John's wort herb (Hypericum) 20g
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) 15g
- Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita) 10g
- Rowan fruit (Sorbus aucuparia) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It helps to normalize gastrointestinal tract functioning and to improve digestion.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea use may be contraindicated in case of pregnancy, lactation, children below 7 years of age, and individual sensitivity to its ingredients.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013