Herbal tea «Antihypertensive» with Motherwort herb & Hawthorn fruits
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Antihypertensive»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Yellow sweet clover herb (Melilotus officinalis) 10g
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) 15g
- Field mint leaves (Mentha arvensis) 15g
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 15g
- Shepherd's-purse herb (Capsella bursa-pastoris) 10g
- Meadowsweet herb (Filipendula ulmaria) 15g
- Cinnamon rose fruits (Rosa majalis) 10g
- Field horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It helps to normalize the functioning cardiovascular system in hypertension. The tea has gentle sedative effect.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013