Herbal tea «For pancreas» with Three-lobe Beggarticks herb & Pot marigold flowers
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «For pancreas»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) 10g
- Hawthorn fruits (Crataegus oxyacantha) 5g
- Corn silks (Zea mays) 5g
- Common Origanum herb (Origanum vulgare) 10g
- Absinthe wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) 5g
- Three-lobe Beggarticks herb (Bidens tripartita) 10g
- Blackcurrant leaves (Ribes nigrum) 5g
- Field horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) 10g
- Broadleaf Plantain leaves (Plantago major) 10g
- Juniper berries(Juniperus communis) 5g
- Pot marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis) 10g
- Valerian root (Valerianae radix) 5g
- Common agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria) 10g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. It helps to normalize the pancreas functioning.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Cautions: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013