Herbal tea «Forest Fragrance» with dewberry leaf & willow-herb
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «Forest Fragrance»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Heather herb (Calluna vulgaris) 10 g
- European dewberry leaf (Rubus caesius) 20 g
- St. John's wort herb (Hypericum) 15 g
- European blueberry leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus) 10 g
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 10 g
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) 15 g
- Pine spear (Pinus) 10 g
- Willow-herb (Epilobium angustifolium) 10 g
Directions: the tea can be recommended sa dietary supplement to the nutrition as an additional source of natural vitamins, mineral nutrients, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids. Helps to raise your immunity and defence mechanisms.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Caution: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 7 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013