Herbal tea «The Carpathian Magic» with Creeping thyme herb
Dietary supplement. Carpathian herbal tea «The Carpathian Magic»
Ingredients, 100 g:
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla) 10 g
- Small-leaved Lime flowers (Tilia cordata) 5 g
- St. John's wort herb (Hypericum) 15 g
- Great nettle herb (Urtica dioica) 15 g
- Common yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) 15 g
- Creeping thyme herb (Thymus serpyllum) 10 g
- Field mint leaves (Mentha arvensis) 15 g
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) 15 g
Directions: the tea can be used as the additional source of natural vitamins and mineral nutrients. Due to its general health-improving properties, the tea helps to improve your immunity and defense mechanisms.
It is recommended to see a physician before use.
Caution: the tea may be contraindicated in case of the individual sensitivity to its ingredients, pregnancy, lactation, children under 7 years.
How to make: pour one tablespoon of the tea with one glass of boiling water, let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then filter. Add some sugar or honey, if needed.
How to use: drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
Duration of use: use the tea for 1 to 3 months. Repeat the course 2 or 3 times a year, if required.
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place at temperatures up 0 to 25°C and relative humidity under 75%.
Manufacturer: LLC "Carpathian health treasury"
Address: Ukraine, Lviv region, Truskavets, 33 I. Mazepa St.
The product is not a medication.
TS U 10.8-38582419-001:2013